Re: MMC vs. Maxwell caps?

Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
<vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

> Correct me if i am wrong, bt shouldnt the "matched cap size per 15kv 60
ma nst
> be about .011uf???

Yes, but I'm planning on using an LTR (larger than resonant) cap, and
I've been told .015 is then about the right match for a 15/60.  The
reason I'm using LTR is it's supposed to be easier on the NST's.

Some details are here:
http://www.pupman-dot-com/listarchives/2000/August/msg01085.html

(Terry posted that link recently)

	- Bill Vanyo