RE: A Little more than general questions V

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

Points on the interior of a toroid appear to be well shaded by the rest
of the toroid, and will not break out.  By interior, I don't actually
mean inside the toroid where it's dark, but rather where the valve of an
inner tube would come from.   Same for the surface of the disk within
the toroid.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

>Original poster: "David Knaack by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dknaack-at-rdtech-dot-com>