Cap question...

Original poster: "Gary Abusive by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <gary_abusive-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi all... got tired of my SW caps and went and got some caps today,
want to try them out but would like to make sure AC high voltage isn't
gonna kill 'em. The caps in question are Cera-mite 30,000 volt
2,500pf doorknobs, and they say 715C, 8927 on them, and me can't find
anything about them on Ceramite's website. So, you guys think they'll
work?

Also, for you Los Angeles coilers, the place I got 'em at has more,
plus they have magnet wire, NST's, TONS of misc. electronics stuffs, even
saw huge ceramic insulators like 2' long. Big crazy warehouse, it looked
like All Electronics x 20.

Place is:
APEX Electronics
8909 San Fernando Road in Sun Valley.