The mother of all pole pigs!

Original poster: "D.Wightman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dwightman-at-mmcable-dot-com>

Hello everyone.
I have the oppertunity to aquire a very interesting transformer. I am asking
the vast knowledge of the list to please view the pic of it and tell me what
this thing is. Thanks !!!!!!!!
Here is the link.
<http://home.mmcable-dot-com/surplus/images/transformer.jpg>http://home.mmcable
-dot-com/surplus/images/transformer.jpg

"Nature has stored up in the universe infinite energy.
The eternal recipient and transmitter of this infinite energy is the ether".
                                       Nikola Tesla. May 20, 1891.