Re: The mother of all pole pigs!

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

Dave,

This actually looks more like a substation HV circuit breaker than of a
transformer. It's the wrong shape for a transformer operating at these
voltage levels (guess 69 kV?).

-- Bert --
--
Bert Hickman