Tesla's Myth question

Original poster: "Teresa T by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <MsTeresa-at-models-dot-com>

Hi there,

I am a student at LSU and I was wondering if you can help me out with some
information on Tesla's Myth.  The central question is whether or not Tesla
really invented a means by which electricity could be transported through
the air or through the ground and used by customers in the ways we use
electricity now.

If this myth is true, then why is it that we currently use live wires which
are vulnerable to wind damage and ice storms?? If it isn't true, then why
did it developed??  I've browsed through many of Tesla related sites, and
haven't found any information about Tesla's Myth...

If you have some time, can you breifly educate me on this topic?

thank you!
Teresa

email provided by: MODELS-dot-com
MODELS-dot-com | Enter the world of Modeling

!! Enter the Elle-dot-com & MODELS-dot-com Cover Contest!!
Click here:   http://models-dot-com/rd.cfm?l=1