Re: Synchronize to your RSG (was Re: RATs)

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"

snip

 (my english language skills must shine once again :) ).

Yeah, well, that is something us scandihooligans gotta live with :-).

> Anyway, I think my solution could be good for you too. I thought to get
> one of those industrial sensor where you have just 12 VDC in, contact
> out or something like that, and that react to a piece of black (or
> magnetic) tape placed on the RSG rotor side.
> These are really waterproof encapsulated and shouldn't be expensive.
> Then you'll have a SYNC pulse always in correspondence of the Nth
> eletrode and would be a child play to synchronize the scope, identify
> the electrode time collocation, etc.

I think you are talking about those capacitive sensors?

> Finn, you did a great job with the RAT coil!

Thanks!

Cheers, Finn Hammer