RE: Triggered gap and safety gaps

Original poster: "Basura, Brian by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <brian.basura-at-unistudios-dot-com>

Safety Note:

Make sure to place a bleeder resistor across the cap you are using (the one
used in conjunction with the dimmer to drive the ignition coil). This cap
can hold a charge for a long time and it's quite dangerous if you forget to
discharge it. I used a 10m across my 4uf cap with no change in
performance...

Regards,
Brian B.