Re: doorknobs for triggered gap

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

bummer,
i blew my power resistor, i blew my dimmer, i never got a chance to tune
all the way and the safeties were firing. it did seem to give a large
ring of spindly leaders around the horizontal plane of the toroid, but
this is the same effect that i saw in the frame by frame captures of the
safeties firing before.
the testing goes on.
marc