Re: NST frequency

Original poster: "Area31 Research Facility by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwstephens-at-hurontario-dot-net>

Kevin,

When I said 'disconnecting the inverter' I meant isolating it.  If the C-W
multiplier requires an impedance in place of the removed inverter then perhaps
that could be switched in with a suitable vacuum relay or something.  I will
defer to your own claimed considerable experience in this matter.  Thanx for
the input.

Rob