non-technical question

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nickolatesla-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hello people

I have a non-technical question. I am interested in finding a t-shirt with a
photo of Nickola Tesla either on the front or back.
Does anyone know if such an item is available?
 I realise I open myself up for all sorts of comments but I kind of thought
it would be a great idea for a T-shirt.

Vince

May want to write Vince direct on this since it is a little OT - Terry
"Vince D'Amore" <nickolatesla-at-earthlink-dot-net>