Friday night out

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-gwydion.woozle-dot-org>

they say love always come unexpected. and it sure does! i was out doing
the friday night thing at the local mall. i wasnt having much luck. seemed
the ladies that night were a bit young for my taste. there was also a
radio station on a built stage doing a talent search and allowing people
to broadcast their kaeoke <SP?> on air and loudly in the mall. this was my
que to leave. another failure. but wait! this story has a happy ending.

as i was driving around the mall through the parking lot, i saw her! she
was beautiful! i had waited my whole life for this moment. i parked my
truck, got out, and stood before her. gandering at the little surprises i
might find. it was a pile of trash, full of broken glass and wire.

ok... ok... feel free to cut out my splurge terry :P

the local mall was getting a facelift. i found a pile of the old neon
tubes and wireing ready to be trashed, and i made off like a bandit with 2
12kv 30 ma transformers as people gawked at me rumaging through the
debris. doesnt feel good to liberate and recycle? its like love. :)

-matt