New Tesla Coil Design Guide

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi All

I made some snap judgements about a formula for the inductance of a flat
spiral coil located at Steve Bell's site http://deepfriedneon-dot-com. After
drawing a careful picture of a flat spiral coil, I see that Steve's formula
for inductance is correct. His program also gives correct values for the
outer diameter Do. I made these error because of not drawing a picture and
not keeping in mind the locations of the ends of the coil. I apologize to
Steve for any damage I might have caused to his site. In the future, I will
be much more careful.

How could you be so wrong about something that you thought you were so right
about :-/

Dr. Godfrey Loudner-------Now its "Dr." Godfrey Loudner