Re: Controller for Marc's STSG

Hi Jonathan,

The line filter removes RF noise from the AC line.  In many cases, that may
not be a big deal.  I would always use the MOVs but if you need to do
without the line filter, it may go unnoticed depending on what else is on
the AC circuits.  Any line filter would help, it really does not matter too
much where it is placed.

Cheers,

	Terry