Outdoor Coils

I'm interested in making a pair (possibly bipolar) of small 4" coils as
gateposts at Sigma-6. They would be elevated and safe, I can house the
electronics in a small concrete room. I'm wondering how to make the actual
coil itself, topload, secondary, and primary completely weatherproof. How is
this done usually?

btw: Jeff, can Electrum fire in the rain? If so, what is the effect of the
rain on it?

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek