New webPage, torrid and NTS filter Questins.

Original poster: "Alex Madsen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alexmadsen-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I Just lanced my new WebPages. There are bound to me multiple grammatical
errors with it for the next couple of days, but here it is:
www.geocities-dot-com\alexmadsen

The maximum discharge length I can get to a copper rod is 24 in. My coil is