Re: Wire length

Original poster: "Steve Bell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <deepfriedneon-at-ntlworld-dot-com>

Hi Jesse,

I've just added wire length calculations to my web site after reading your
post.

Look at the section on secondary coils in the 'Design Guide' section, and
then go to
the 'Equations' section to work out the numbers.

http://deepfriedneon-dot-com

--
Steve Bell (UK)
steve-at-deepfriedneon-dot-com