srsg

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

Alright, I have a couple more questions for you guys now that I have my
synchronisity problem resolved. First, I would like to know some good ways to
attach the disc for the srsg to the axle of the motor. Also, I would like to
know what a good material for the conductive ring going around the circle
would be.
                                    Justin