rotary construction

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

I have my rotary sprak gap just about finished, but I had a question about
the conducting ring that goes on the rotating disc. Right now, I have a ring
made out the aluminum used in pie pans, but I'm concerned that It might be
too thin to handle the current that will be going through it. I'm running my
coil off of a 15kV 60mA NST. Any comments on this? I hate to ruin my disc
because the conductive ring overheated. Can anyone suggest a material that I
can find at an average hardware store?
                                Justin