VTTC

Original poster: "RICHARD HALL by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richhallpfs-at-mcleodusa-dot-net>

Hello :jcouture and coilers
" j" I have been using your JHCTES  3.3  Question do I play the numbers to get
a higher coupling num. ie is .227 better than .160 and I know that when I get
the pri. to close to the sec. I chance an arc over.  But for vt use is this as
much of a concern.   2. coil-h/d ratio  I am considering using a 6" sec.
because I'll be running about 1kw min. Is their a min coil heith considering
spark strikes to the pri. etc. I know that I really havent given you much to go
on but I'll start here. Rich