Re: MMC PCB

Original poster: "Mike Harrison by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike-at-whitewing.co.uk>

I think you want to conformal coat the PCB after assembly to reduce
the risk of tracking, and avoid condensation or contamination which
could lead to breakdown.

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001 06:57:09 -0600, you wrote:

>Original poster: "Michael Rhodes by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rhodes-at-fnrf.science.cmu.ac.th>