Re: 3 horn vac TSG update

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Jonathan

The way the dimmer system work, give you a pulse rate double the
frequency of the line; 120 pulses for 60Hz, 100 pulses for 50 Hz.
The way it work could not give you other thing. With out a power
resistor in parallel with the coil-cap assembly, with a
simulation software I have doublet and triplet pulses on the same
half cycle, but each time I test in real life this circuit in the
past I never experience this condition even without the power
resistor ( but when I experiment with it, what I want was big
output, I never drive the circuit to the extreme of the
adjustment knob )

Cheers,

Luc Benard