Strange Pig & other questions

Original poster: "Erik Byng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <e_byng-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello ya'll
On the way back home today, I chanced upon a strange pig.  Would anyone know
what its purpose is??  basic specs are:

Normal pig size/wieght.
Unknown kva rating.
The top of the pig seems to be bolted on instead of the usual seal, and the
lifting bolts are secured into the top.
The insulators are mounted pointing downwards at a 45 degree angle, and look
to be placed where the lifting bolts/triangles normally are.

Whats its use exactly?

On another note, does anyone have a spec sheet on a type of hanging
insulator?  Its a single unit to the flexible hanging strings that you see
mounted onto those x-y steel power line towers.  radius from middle
grommet/bolt on the botton is 5 inches.  unit is rated to hold 15000lbs max,
but I have no other data on them.  Does anyone else?  They have a small
black mfg mark printed onto the ceramic insulator part, but I cant read it
right.

best to ya'l
Erik.