Re: closeup video

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

All,
I have posted the close-up vid. of the coils discharges to:
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/
as: "3kcoil"*

thanks to all that have asked for it, and please send me your comments.
I have since also noticed that there is a close-up of those bright spots
in the streamer that was talked about a while back?
In some of the frames it almost looks as though the higher energy
particles can be seen? (well it does)?
take care,
marc m.

*I could not get this file to open :-(  Did not have the right "VCR2
Decompressor" - Terry