Re: pigs in LA

> >I have been trying to locate a pig in the LA area for some time, but
> >no luck yet. Do any other coilers from the Los Angeles area found a
> >source for these things? I've already called southern California Edison,
> >DWP, San Diego gas and electric and pacific gas and electric.
> >None of them have been able to give me anything.
> >                                 Justin
>
> You might want to try calling APEX Electronics:
> (818) 767-7202
> 8909 San Fernando Rd
> Sun Valley, CA 91352

	You might try calling C & H Sales as well.  On occasion I have seen
some nice looking transformers at their Garvey Avenue warehouse in El
Monte.  Wasn't interested so didn't pay much attention. As with most
places the prices are negotiable face to face, and may be reasonable or
unreasonable depending on how much they think you want it.

	You could also try visiting the place and looking over what they have.
They're located on the north side of Garvey a block or so west of
Rosemead, just a bit south of the 10 freeway.

Ed