Re: closeup video- video tools

Original poster: "Alex Crow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alexcrow-at-blueyonder.co.uk>

Shad, all

What about us Linux people and the Mac gurus out there? I always try to
provide files in a format people on most OSen can use, or produce a variety.

I'm very interested in this trig gap thing. A couple of people in the UK have
tried it as far as I know, but with rather ragged results so far as I
understand. Is it much improved when using substantial airflow (eg vacuum
cleaner motor)?

Alex

On Thursday 16 August 2001 4:03 am, Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: "Sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>
>
> Hi All!
>
>  Not Tesla related directly, but useful here,
>
>  I use Bink Video Tools  www.radgametools-dot-com
>
> download Bink
>
> It's awesome, creates self-playing files that run on any MS windows system,
<snip>