Re: pigs in LA

Tesla list wrote:

<Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

> I didn't know that C&H has a warehouse in El Monte. I've been to their main
> store on Colorado Blvd. a few times, but their prices are a bit steep on some
> stuff. El Monte is about 10-15 minutes from my house. I'll have to stop by
> there. Thanks
>                                     Justin

	Think it's in El Monte.  For sure it's on Garvey just west of
Rosemead.  The Pasadena store should be able to give you the address.
No guarantee about prices, of course.  You look at what they have
sitting around, ask for the price, and then haggle.  Maybe you'll win,
maybe you won't.  Those guys as a rule have a pretty good idea of the
"going price" of common stuff, but doubt that they sell many pole pigs
so may be more flexible.  Of course, they may not have anything there
right now.  Last time I was there was a couple of years ago and there
was a nice new pig sitting on top of a box.  Don't recall the details.

Ed