Simple question

Original poster: "Darin Willson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darinwil-at-execpc-dot-com>

I have asked this a couple of times but havent really
heard anything that helps,
I have a power source, but to make it work I have to multiply
and rectify the voltage giving me DC. Does the firing rate
of the spark gap give me anything I can use to design
the rest of the coil. I asked for some equations but
no one seems to have any. This list has been a great help.

Thanks,
Darin