Re: NST protection - Current draw.

Hi John and All,

I have an excel file at my site that has the current draw of various NSTs
with various cap configurations.  These or for non sync static gap operation.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTtest.xls

These tables have a lot of odd info in them.  A 15/30 draws 5.5 amps with a
5.3nF resonant cap or around 6.7 amps with a static LTR cap of 8nF.  I long
forgot that this data existed...  When I get time in the next few years, I
will clean it up into a more readable form ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry