NST operating data

Hi John,

The file at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/NSTtest.xls

Also has real input power calculated out for all kinds of coil
configurations which you may be interested in.  I realize you and others
may not have MS Excel...  I will have to convert it to some readable
form...  I spent days figuring out all this data and then I sort of forgot
about it ;-))

Cheers,

	Terry