Anyone Hosting Mid OHio tesla fest this year?????

Original poster: "jason wallace by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jcwallace-at-cybrtown-dot-com>

Hello all,
I rarely post to the list but enjoy reading alot of the posts along with my
husband Jason. I was wondering if theres going to be a mid-ohio tesla fest for
2001. We have been to the 99 and 2000 fest and enjoyed it greatly. Anyone
hosting it this year? Id be willing to help this year as well as the previouse
two years. Email me and let me know if anyone knows or if someones hosting this
year.
Looking forward to a fest this year and ive defintly improved my website and
picture of coils in running abilities.
Thanks alot
<http://www.geocities-dot-com/teslafest2000/>http://www.geocities-dot-com/teslafest2
000/
Last years Mid Ohio tesla fest website linked above
Christy Wallace