Marx Generator

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

I know this isn't about TC's but I figured I'd ask anyway.
I'm thinking about building a marx generator. I was thinking about using an
OBIT(or what ever 10Kv transformer I can find), using a cascade to multiply
that to 40Kv. Then feed that into a six stage Marx which uses coils instead
of normal resistors. I'm planning on making two long 12" coils and scraping a
bit of the enamal off every two inches to solder on the cap leads. I think
I'll use 1" wide PVC forms and 22gauge magnet wire. For one I'm worried that
the coils won't have as much impendance(I think thats the right word) as will
be
needed(I could use thinner wire its just that I have a lot of 22 already on
hand). Another concern I have is that the 10KVDC rated caps used in the
multiplier stage will over volt(I just want to know if two caps in series
will be needed). I have a schematic that I drew here:
http://www.geocities-dot-com/crazystuff123/tesla.html
Note that I now plan on using two 6000v diodes in series for each diode in
the multiplier part of the schematic.

Mark