Re: dead grass around our coil

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Cydesho-at-aol-dot-com>

I'm wondering, could it be possible that UV light coming from your spark gap
and power arcs is burning the grass? It looks like maybe the base of your
coil could be shading the grass directly below it, causing the donut shaped
yellow splotch.  I know the Ivy in my front yard gets burned by the sun when
it gets hot enough during the summer.
                                                Justin