Re: Capacitor construction

Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <obiwan1186-at-sunflower-dot-com>

Those might work, but I would go with geek caps. They are extremely cost
effective, and durable; perfect
for TC use. they might take a while to get though. I placed my order in the
middle of july and still
don't have my caps yet, but it will probably be worth the wait.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Daniel Barrett by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbarrett-at-clearcube-dot-com>