Re: Toroid Modeling

Hi John,

Ok, I doubled the wall a ceiling values and went through the exercise for
the 3x15 coil and 3" minor diam.
toroid. As expected, there is a change in frequency, and thus, toroid
capacitance, however, the effect
remains unchanged. I put up another graph which tells the story. The graph
is a little different due to an
Excel limitation, but it should be clear.

 http://www.classictesla-dot-com/topc/torwall.gif

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>