Inter-Primary Arcing?

Original poster: "Erik Byng by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <e_byng-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ok, just like the subject says, I've been getting some arcing between the
primary turns, non-constant, just at odd intervals.  Causes the Cap saftey
gap to fire, then resumes normal, then repeats.

The thing is, I've been fooling around with toploads a bit, and this little
problem only appears with a specific toroid mounted.  Non of the other
setups do this, even when tuned exactly the same.

Any thoughs?

Erik.