Re: Coupling Coefficient

Original poster: "Matt Behrend by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <electronxlc-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Hi CJ,

I found a method that I have used with success.  I have put the
theory and procedure on my site at
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~electronxlc/difmodel/coupling.html

My method treats the primary and secondary coefficients of
coupling as two different values.  It does not simplify the
transformer model by putting all the leakage inductance on the
primary side.  These simplifications can be made afterwards if you
wish.

Matt Behrend