Re: Static Gap Spacing

Hi Erik,

You may want to check out the following for ideas:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/terrygap.jpg

Glueing the pipe sections down with fast drying epoxy and spacing them with
some consistant spacer may be far easier that screws.  Be such it will stick to
your plastic base first.

I will leave gap width sugestions to others that do not live at high
altitude...  But "I" would space each with playing cards that add to about the
thickness of a dime.  But trust others on this more than me...

Cheers,

        Terry