Re: New style nst's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/5/01 3:19:08 PM !!!First Boot!!!, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Thank you Tony for a concise answer. I bought them just to play with.

I was honestly not sure weather or not anyone knew about this. So, at the risk
of sounding redundant, I just wanted everyone to know that although the new
types of GFC NST's are no good in their "off the shelf" state, they work just
fine if you depot them and remove the safety switch along with the circuit
board. The only thing is, well, they have two primaries and two secondary
windings, but that is no problem. That is, you just hook the primaries up in
parallel almost like any other bank of NST's.

       Well, it's back to the tube coil experimentation for me. Have fun fellow
coilers:^)
                                                       Richard Harris