From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 9:01 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: RQ gap spacing theory question

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/4/01 9:30:58 PM Central Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hey Bart,All,
>  > Does this mean the space's between the gaps don't have to be equally
> spaced?
>  > If not , then would it be okay to permanently fix all but the end piece

of

>  > copper, and make the last one adjustable?
>  > Billy

Doesn't the larger gap run hotter? I suppose the total heat must be the same

but setting one gap much wider than the others will corode that gap faster
than the others. No?

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman