Re: RQ gap spacing theory question

Hi Ed -

That's interesting Ed. Maybe there is something on the pipe from the
manufacturing process.
However, on the piping I used, I had sanded down, so if there was something
on the surface, it
was taken off, and yet, the black carbonizing still occured. There may be
more factors to the
cause such as the performance of the gap, the power levels being used, and
gap spacing which
may at work.

Take care,
--