Re: Shrunken Coin Auctions win $101.00 for Tesla Yard Sale!

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Gang!

In the light of this, I offer 50$ to the list, in case someone will
shrink that silver dollar that I ruined by polishing it.

Any takers? (Shrinkers)

Cheers, from a 16 Kg. lighter (bicycling) Finn Hammer, In 7 daylight
hours, 56 lat. cold Denmark