Re: List NST Auction Results

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/9/01 3:15:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Jonathan Peakall
>
> PS Can anyone tell me the cheapest reliable way to ship an NST? Packaging
> reccomendations?

The ones I have received without damage were either
1) Wrapped in bubble-wrap about 3 layers to snug-fit the box
2) placed in a plastic bag with expanding foam under and around
3) had Styrofoam and/or rubber foam all around.

Plastic peanuts and shredded paper tend to settle and leave terminals exposed
to damage.

Matt D.