Re: formvar varnish

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Godfrey, Rick,

I know good electric motor repair shop use it. I never try to buy
formvar from them but the owner of the shop near my house give me
a tour of is shop, he explain me all about his big vacuum chamber
and the use of formvar. If you could get good relation with them
I'm sure they could do it for you at a reasonable price.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Rick Williams by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <richardwwilliams-at-earthlink-dot-net>