RE: MTSGs parts question

Original poster: "David Boss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <d.boss-at-Center7-dot-com>

Thank.  That's exactly what I wanted to know.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 9:40 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: MTSGs parts question

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

David -

NTE56017 is the replacement. Radioshack accepts NTE numbers for their
search engine. The MAC223AB
is not correct. It should be MAC223A8.

--
Barton B. Anderson
http://www.classictesla-dot-com

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "David Boss by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<d.boss-at-Center7-dot-com>

> I'm very anxious to build this triggered spark gap but I'm having a hard
> time finding a part, specifically the replacement triac for the dimmer.
The