Found a schem for 807 powered coil

Original poster: "Mark Hales by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <markhals-at-dircon.co.uk>

Duncan.
I found a schematic for a triple 807 coil, but I have the link at work, so
I'll mail it on off list for you to have a look at.
In addition, Khalid has sent me a pair of PL509 and a pair of PL804.
I can get a diagram of a VTTC based on these, but can you or someone confirm
that the 509 has a 40v heater ( 519 a 6.3v heater) before I turn the 509
into a lightbulb... :-).
I've also found diagrams for plasma tweeters which look remarkably like your
Q&DVTTC.
Have you tried to modulate the flame of yours?
By the way, the Cambridge CD (when finished) has a most excellent MPEG of
Richies SSTC doing an impression of a speaker...
Cheers, Mark H.