RE: formvar varnish

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Rick, Steve

The laminations have some sort of coating to insulate the laminations from
each other. This reduces the circulation of eddy currents throughout the
core. Afraid that I might remove this insulating coating, I never clean the
laminations with anything except water. I use a heat gun to quickly drive
off the water.

Godfrey Loudner