One of many PT transformers for sale.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

Well folks, I have scrounged until I can't scrounge anymore. Here is a little
of what I got at the yard. This is five of the PTs that I decided to take home
with me. Chuck got two that are like the one with the ceramic terminals. I have
decided to sell the one that is in the center of the photograph. It is a
Westinghouse and is rated at 8400/14560 Volts Y, and that is at 1.5kVA. The
picture of the PTs can be seen at:

http://www.members.aol-dot-com/robynsaddiction/pt.jpg

However, for some strange reason the picture looks like it is a water color. I
don't know why, because this is a brand new camera. Anyhow, if a better picture
is wanted, then just ask.

My Email address is Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com