Re: PDF file [Ed's Quadrac Driver]

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi

Luc: thanks for the offer; Bert: thanks for the conversion; Ed: thanks
for the original and Terry, thanks for the advice!

Looks like I should be ready to roll apart from the scarcity of HEI
coils in South Australia; I'll probably use a couple of standard coils
in anti-parallel/series.

Cheers

Matthew Smith