Re: topload (weight critical) for multi coil setup

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 12/12/01 3:45:25 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Terry,
>
> I went over to visit Michael Gordon today.  It is a large warehouse
> operation.
> The girl in the office showed me some of the gazing balls.  They have them
> all
> made in bare stainless steel and then have some of them painted.  It is paint
>
> v.s. some kind of chmical etch color, so the colored balls would not work too
>
> well for toploads.  Their main manufacturing plant is in China.  This
> facility
> is primarily wholesale, however they are having an open to the public sale
> this
> Friday (12-14-01).  I will go over and take a look around.  She said their
> primary customers are garden supply shops and warehouse stores like Home
> Depot,
> etc.
>
> Ed Sonderman

Forgot to mention, the flyer she gave me says up to 70% off retail.  Maybe I
will pick up a small stainless steel ball for my 3" coil.

Ed Sonderman